skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Party Song
Sunday, January 15, 2012
John Anthony - Habits
I never heard of John Anthony before this song, he is part of the Diemon crew. The flow and storytelling in this song is really good and it kind of has an 'old school' feel to it. "Habits" is on high rotation for me.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Schoolboy Q - Nightmare on Figg St. Video
Schoolboy Q's Habits and Contradictions has been out of a bit now and it is amazing. TDE really makes original and very creative music....
Approved Throwback: Kanye West
Kanye's "Through The Wire" was amazing when it first came out and now it is regarded as a classic hip-hop track. It embodies e...
M.I.A. - Bad Girls Official Video
M.I.A.'s latest single gets the visual treatment. This video is so badass, some of those visuals are just insane. I enjoy this tune and ...
Avicii at Super Glow DC Armory Washington Live Set
Got 3 hours to kill? Here's Avicii's full set from Super Glow DC Armory Washington. He plays all his big hits including his new sing...
Approved Throwback: Cam'Ron- Hey Ma ft. Juelz Santana
Chillin' at home today and this tune came on. Fuck yeah! This track is amazing
T.I. - P.I.M.P.S ft Pimp C
T.I. and Sweet James Jones- hell fuckin' yeah! Lets just hope Tip can stay out of jail this time
Omar Aura- 1,000 Palm Trees ft. Fashawn
This track goes pretty good. Cali Cali
Asher Roth- In The Kitchen
Damn! Asher Roth is really fine tuning his game
10 Types of Facebook Users
Every person has these people floating around and you are probably on the list as well. Hit the jump to see which type you are!
Nas- Nasty
Some new Nas going in on a old school beat. Hit the jump for my favorite Nas tune.